Split Air Conditioning System
Even in New England, we can experience heat and humidity. Window A/C units are not always the best solution. Assistance is needed to install and remove these window units. Then there’s the issue of storage until the next season.
If you’d like a better and more cost effective way to cool your home during the summer heat, consider a split air conditioning system.
A split air conditioner consists of two main parts: the outdoor unit and the indoor unit. The outdoor unit is installed on or near the wall outside of the room or space that you wish to cool.
- Duct work is not required.
- Unit is connected by a set of electrical wires and tubing.
- Split A/C runs efficient resulting in cost savings.
- Noise is reduced because the compressor and fan are outside.
- Professional required for installation.
- Results: a click of the remote and you’re cool!